Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Black Eggplant


Eggplant is hands down one of my favorite foods. I make a mean baked eggplant. Being able to walk into the backyard and grab a few eggplants for dinner. so amazing.

I have decided i am going to do a similar thing with these seedlings that i did with the muffins. I am going to make "plant vouchers" ill mail them out and leave them around town. The plan being for people to arrange a day in may for me to come plant one of the seedlings in their yard. This will be obviously local be also i hope to make trips to far away people. Its a shame you cant send plants in the mail...or can you...

(thank you to david for the shove)

Sprouted so far:
Stevia (planted 3/2)
Roma tomatoes (planted 3/3)
Japanese Eggplant (planted 3/4)

No comments:

Post a Comment